Spread our Message Online
Please help spread the word about our cause. It's easy and there are many ways to help.
Become a fan of our social media pages
Share the facts about skin cancer
Use the buttons below to share skin cancer facts with your friends and family. Note: If you are posting to Facebook please copy the fact into your posting.
1. More than one million cases of skin cancer are diagnosed in the U.S. each year.
2. Melanoma, if caught early, is 99% curable.
3. 1 out of 7 people in the U.S. will develop a form of skin cancer during his/her lifetime.
4. One blistering sunburn increases your risk of melanoma by 6 times.
5. Melanoma is the most common form of cancer in young adults ages 25-29 years.